Registration for the 2014 Football and Cheer Season is now open: March 3rd - June 30th!!!
- Fees for the 2014 season are $350. Includes helmet, pads, practice pants, practice jersey, game pants, 2 game jerseys, belt, girdle, and mouth guard.
- $50 early registration discount is from March 3rd - April 13th.
Summer Football Camp:
- Fees for football camp are $100. Includes helmet, pads, practice pants, practice jersey, girdle, and mouth guard.
- $25 early registration discount is from March 3rd - April 13th.
- Ages 7-9 July 21st - 24th 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Ages 10-13 July 28th - 31st 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- At this time cheer registration is closed and we are accepting names on a wait list. Please email email@example.com to be placed on waitlist.
- Fees for the 2014 season are $125 plus cost of cheer uniform.
- $25 early registration discount from March 3rd - April 13th.
- Wait list created after registration of 25 cheerleaders. Priority registration to returning cheerleaders.
Register now to join Coach Kinnune and his team for Summer Football Camp!
Youth football camp provides the opportunity for young football players to establish the correct fundamentals for a safe and healthy season. The Wildcat Summer Football Camp for ages 7 -9 (July 21st - 24th) and 10-13 (July 28th - 31st) is the perfect environment for young football players of all skill levels to learn the proper way to play the game and lay the groundwork for success.
All athletes and coaches of the WCJFA program are required to complete the Concussion Report hosted by the Greater Eastside Junior Football Association (GEJFA) prior to participating in football camps & practices.
Athletes and coaches will not be allowed to participate in football camps/practices prior to completion of the GEJFA required Concussion Report as per to Lystedt Law (Revised Code of Washington)
Click HERE to complete the CONCUSSION REPORT.
If you work for Microsoft or Amazon your volunteer hours in the WCJFA organization helping with practice, games, stats, the board, or other are compensated through matching funds for time spent. For MS go to this link - https://www.microsoftvolunteermanager.org/default.aspx and input your hours and information and the league will be compensated for the time you spend helping. The funds will go towards new equipment purchases, facilities upkeep, and keeping league costs as low as possible.
Thanks for your time spent helping make Wildcat Junior Football a better organization for our boys, and the future generations to come.
The WCJFA Board